Wine Industry Leaders 2020 – Wine Unify CoFounders Mary Margaret McCamic, Martin Reyes and DLynn Proctor
The best WSET schools in the world 2018 – Grape Experience with Director Adam Chase
November 20, 2018
Martin Reyes and Christopher Cheng Presentation (13th Annual Conference 2019 Vienna, AUSTRIA)
Oct. 6, 2019
Grand Entretien Martin Reyes (GLOBAL WINE CO)
Feb. 16, 2016
Get to Know The New York Times Wine Club Tasting Team: Martin Reyes
Feb. 19, 2015
- Top 40 Under 40 “Tastemakers of America” Wine Enthusiast Magazine, Oct 2015 Issue.
- Named one of “The Year’s Best US Cabernets” 2016 Peter Paul Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- 93 Points – Wine & Spirits Magazine Dec 2019 Issue
- 2016 Peter Paul Napa Valley Master’s Blend – 92Pts Wine & Spirits Magazine
- 2017 Peter Paul Bacigalupi Chardonnay – 93pts Wine Advocate.
- 2017 Peter Paul “Mary” Pinot Noir – 93pts Wine Advocate
- Winery client (Spottswoode) featured in USA Today for climate action, mitigation & adaptation research
- Best Paper Award: by American Association of Wine Economics Conference, Vienna July 2019
The Rise of the Consumer-Critic: Is Purchasing Behavior Impacted in a Wine Retail Environment?
Co-Author with Christopher P. Cheng, Stanford Ph.D & C.S.W.
- WSET Instructor for GrapeExperience.com during its short-listing for 2017 and 2018 Educator of the Year.
- London: International Wine Challenge (Panel Chair), Decanter World Wine Awards (Judge)
- Singapore: Wine Pinnacle Awards (Jury Panel)
- USA: James Beard Foundation: 2020 Judge (Category Confidential)
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
- Taittinger Somm d’Or